What We’re Hearing
Key themes and challenges we’re hearing in today’s markets.
Services are the new medium where disruptive companies deliver product to market. How can we fortify our offerings to improve customer experiences?
Global economic and political uncertainty drive commodity and currency volatility. How can we transition from “price takers” to “price optimizers?”
Since 2000, roughly 50% of the names on the Fortune 500 list no longer exist. How can we transform our offerings with digital technologies?
We ease the complexities around operations, logistics, risk, price volatility and customer engagement.
Identifying opportunities to optimize supply chains, capture operational efficiencies and improve commodity risk management for profitable growth in a highly concentrated industry.
CTRM CONSOLIDATION & PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
Helping you select and implement an enterprise-wide view of commodity risk exposure to improve operational transparency, data, risk management and scalability.
Addressing the fragmented technology landscape for better grower relationships, enhanced food tracking and tracing capabilities and new B2B experiences via interactive technology and visualization.
DATA MANAGEMENT, ANALYTICS & VISUALIZATION
Capturing and analyzing insight from weather, drone, pesticide and logistics data to drive decision making and influence revenue with advanced predictive analytics and sentiment analysis.Learn More
How innovative firms are taking advantage of technology to leverage the disruption in agriculture by essentially creating a new class of commodity management systems.
Commodities News & Events
- WEBINAR: Moving AI from a Black Box to A Strategic Asset, April 26
- Oshawa Power and Publicis.Sapient Launch New Electricity Pricing Pilot
- IECA Spring Education Conference, April 15-17
- Future of Utilities Summit 2018-March 20-21
- Sapient Consulting is Sponsoring the Allegro Summit 2018-March 19-21
- Hosted Event: The Innovation Summit, Calgary-March 6
- Webinar: RPA—Does It Live Up To The Hype?
- Announcing Our Partnership With Innowatts